If you want to try making your own soap, but feel intimidated, scared or unsure of what to do first, I’ve created the perfect mini course for you!
Over the span of 6 email lessons, I’m going to teach you:
- common soapmaking terms
- all about basic soapmaking equipment
- what soapmaking ingredients you need
- why we use lye (and why it deserves respect, but not fear)
- plus an easy soap recipe, perfect for beginners
Throughout the series, I’ll also share half a dozen checklists and printables that will be extra helpful as you begin making soap.
To join in the fun:
- Enter your first name and email address into the form below.
- Check your inbox for an email, asking you to confirm that you want to sign up.
- Once confirmed, look for the first email in the series to arrive right away!
- After that, look for a new lesson to arrive around the same time each day.
- Feel free to tell your friends about the course too!
If you don’t see the confirmation email within 30 minutes, check your spam, trash or junk folders, since sometimes good emails get sent there by mistake. You can also add my email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list to be extra sure that you won’t miss any of the lessons.