Confused about which essential oils can be used when making soap and how much of them you should use?
If so, this chart should help!
It can be downloaded and printed out, so you’ll always have it for easy reference when making soap.
The chart lists 24 of my favorite essential oils to use in soap & includes:
- a brief description of scent
- a benefit or characteristic of the oil
- the note (top, middle or base)
- a few suggestions for other oils it blends well with
- my preferred usage rate, per pound of oil
- plus a rough volume/weight conversion if your scale doesn’t measure tiny amounts well
CLICK HERE or on the image above to grab your free chart in pdf format. I hope you find it useful! :)
(If you have trouble opening the link from above, try THIS DROPBOX LINK instead.)
Love to make soap with natural ingredients? Me too! Let’s keep in touch.
Subscribe to my newsletter and receive my latest soap recipes, DIY natural body care projects, plus herbal ideas, sent straight to your inbox once or twice a month. (No spam ever, unsubscribe at any time.)
You may also find my Natural Soap Making package helpful – it includes:
- my Natural Soap Making ebook
- companion e-guides on Milk Soap Making and Shampoo Bars
- a printable Soap Making Checklist
- a Guide to Lining Molds
- plus a small private Facebook group where you can ask me soap making questions and share photos of your projects!