Confused about which essential oils can be used when making soap and how much of them you should use?
If so, this chart should help!
It can be downloaded and printed out, so you’ll always have it for easy reference when making soap.
The chart lists 24 of my favorite essential oils to use in soap & includes:
- a brief description of scent
- a benefit or characteristic of the oil
- the note (top, middle or base)
- a few suggestions for other oils it blends well with
- my preferred usage rate, per pound of oil
- plus a rough volume/weight conversion if your scale doesn’t measure tiny amounts well
CLICK HERE or on the image above to grab your free chart in pdf format.
(If you have trouble opening the link from above, try THIS DROPBOX LINK instead.)
This chart comes straight out of my Natural Soap Making Ebook Collection which also includes:
- Natural Soap Making Ebook
- Natural Shampoo Bars Ebook
- All-Natural Milk Soaps Ebook
- Printable Soap Additives Chart
- Guide to Using the Essential Oil Chart
- Soapmaking Checklist to Keep You Organized
- Helpful List of Soap Supplies Resources
- Reference List of Soapmaking Abbreviations
- and more!
Love to make soap with natural ingredients? Me too! Let’s keep in touch.
Subscribe to my newsletter and receive my latest soap recipes, DIY natural body care projects, plus herbal ideas, sent straight to your inbox once or twice a month. (No spam ever, unsubscribe at any time.)