All of the know-how you need to create simple all-natural soaps.
DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Natural Soap Making eBook
- All-Natural Milk Soaps Companion eGuide
- Natural Shampoo Bars Companion eGuide
- Printable Soap Making Checklist
- Instructional Guide to Lining a Soap Mold
- A Small, Private Facebook Group for Soapmaking Questions
Love roses & looking for more ways to use them? Then this eBook was written for you!
- 40 of my favorite rose-themed recipes & projects
- a full color photo for each project so you know just what you're making
- a companion set of printable black & white recipe cards
- plus a bonus set of pretty printable labels
Learn to use local, natural ingredients to make items that are beautiful, effective and good for you & your family. (Both traditional print version & ebook version available.)
- Honey, Rose & Oat Face Cleanser
- Cool Mint Body Wash
- Basic Calendula Lotion
- Floral Salt Foot Scrub Bars
- Basil & Lime Lip Balm
- Lavender Oatmeal Soap
- Violet Flower Sore Throat Syrup
- Thyme Counter Cleaner
- Lavender Laundry Detergent
- And so much more!
All of the projects are easy to make and use commonly found herbs, flowers, oils and other natural ingredients. No fancy equipment or previous experience required!
Calendula (pot marigold or Calendula Officinalis) is one of the easiest to grow herbal flowers and useful in so many ways! Its gentle, safe and effective action, makes calendula an excellent addition to your herbal medicine chest.
This free mini eBook contains a small collection of recipes & uses for calendula including:
- Calendula Vinegar
- Calendula Tea
- Calendula Lip Balm
- Calendula Salve
- And more!
This free mini eBook touches on a few ways to use dandelions to brighten up your life and improve your health.
It includes recipes & projects such as:
- Dandelion Tea
- Dandelion Salve
- Dandelion Vinegar
- And more!