This online course dives deeper into six areas of cold process soapmaking that can seem extra challenging or intimidating to soapmakers.
Each lesson will equip you with the information you need to experience further success in your soapmaking endeavors, and provide inspiring recipe videos to demonstrate that lesson's theme.
This program is ideal for both beginners and more experienced soapmakers alike!
From Lesson 1: Cucumber Mint Loofah Soaps
Take a Look Inside:
- Gale R.
Despite my ten year experience with soap making, I still find new and interesting techniques and instructions whenever reading about soap making and your course is no exception. Your teaching techniques are universal - for novices and experienced soap makers alike. Incorporating written, visual, and the actual recipes is so well done and extremely helpful for any kind of learner. Thank you for taking the time to produce this course. I look forward to enjoying your future courses.
- Teri P.
My kids and I are LOVING the soap making course. It's really awesome and makes me so much less afraid of soap!
• This section includes a downloadable guide and video tutorial for those who are brand new to the hobby. If you're a more experienced soapmaker, feel free to head straight to Lesson 1.
Lesson 1 - Success with Fruits & Veggies
• Learn the best ways to incorporate fruits and vegetables into your soap recipes. We'll cover some popular additives such as pumpkin, carrot and cucumber, along with other unique options including citrus fruits and berries.
Lesson 2 - Success with Flowers & Herbs
• Infuse your soaps with the natural goodness of flowers and herbs. Find out which herbs work well in soap, and which ones are better saved for other projects.
Lesson 3 - Success with Alternative Liquids
• Explore the many alternative liquids that can be used when making soap. Both vegetable-based and animal milks will be covered, along with other interesting options including, but not limited to, kombucha, wine and apple cider.
Lesson 4 - Success with Natural Colorants
• This week is filled with information on natural colorants and demonstrates that natural most definitely doesn't mean boring! You'll learn how to use botanicals and clays to soap all of the colors of the rainbow!
Lesson 5 - Success with Simple Soap Designs
• Discover some simple design techniques that add visual interest to your soap, without being overly complicated or intimidating.
Lesson 6 - Success with Soap Label Design
• This lesson will teach you how to make attractive soap labels for your new creations using downloadable templates and an easy online program.
• This section contains printable charts and other useful resources that will be helpful for you along your soapmaking journey.