There are several ways that you can follow me, so pick which one is best for you!
1.) You can sign up for my monthly newsletter by clicking: HERE.
- Newsletters are sent out once per month and include a recap of all of my latest posts. I hate cluttered inboxes and spam as much as you, so promise to never overwhelm you with spam or lame marketing attempts!
2.) You can subscribe to individual posts by email.
- This means that every time I write a new post, you will receive an email about it around noon (EST) the next day. I usually post once, sometimes twice per week.
3.) You can follow me (and your other favorite blogs!) at Bloglovin’ or Feedly by clicking one of the buttons below.
4.) You can follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or Facebook:
- Instagram - This is where I post pictures of day to day life, farm animals, things I’m gathering from my garden and such.
- Pinterest - I pin every one of my posts on there plus other great recipes and projects, as I run across them.
- Twitter – I only recently joined and plan to use it to follow my favorite nerds & writers and do things like vote for a singer on The Voice. (So, probably not really many herby/soapy things will go on here.) Follow @Nerdy_Farm_Wife
I hope one of those ways works best for you! Thanks for following along!